Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Retelling My Test

Exams coming up, goosebumps heading my way and a lot of questions to answer.


A week ago our class  had our writing test. It was very  difficult because my story included  a lot of emotions and thoughts that I had to write down. My story was about A Big Birthday Celebration.


 I was looking around the classroom to help me for ideas. I was tapping my pencil and looking out the window. The test was kind of boring.

I felt very scared and worried because I thought  I might fail my writing test but when it was over I felt very relieved. I tried my best but it was very nerve racking. I had put some interesting information into my story.

I hope that I achieved the standards of a year 8 student.




      
                                  







3 comments:

  1. HI Magdalen
    I like the way that your writing caught my attention. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Henare I had all the hard work with Miria Because she support me about my learning and try to make me to understand what we are going to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.