Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

The Movies

On Tuesday me and my family went to Sylvia Park to watch the new movies.When we got there we went for a walk around.Then we went to pak n save to buy some some snack for the  movie. When it was 12 o'clock  we saw Transformers part 3.

When we went in my dad was singing and it was embarrassing.  The movie started and my little sister started to sing ‘Let it go!’ My older sister closed her mouth. My favourite part was when the robot dinosaurs came and took out the bad ones and we were laughing hard out.

That was a great way to spend the day, especially when we had kfc afterwards.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Magdalen I like how you did your blog about the movies and I would be to if my dad started singing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.